Decorating for the HolidaysIdeas and Inspiration from Emily Sheipe, Owner of EA Interior Designs, Co.!
Ideas and Inspiration from Emily Sheipe, Owner of EA Interior Designs, Co.!
1. Use natural greenery to make your decor more polished and fragrant.
This year I am getting all my greenery from Kay Whitehurst at Always in Bloom, she is the best! (email@example.com)
If you don’t have a big budget to string greenery everywhere, try adding small touches like these examples. I just noticed that places like Taylor’s Do It Center has greenery cut from their Christmas trees in a bin for FREE!!!
2. Natural materials are all the rage this holiday season. Incorporate them into your space for a timeless look that will compliment any decor. Burlap and Linen fabrics are at the top of my favs this year.
3. Christmas reds and greens are always a good go-to when determining what colors to use in your holiday decorations. Anything goes these days, but I seem to stick to timeless traditions when it comes to holiday color.
4. I have always been inspired by vintage Christmas finds from card to ornaments, and everything in between! I also feel that there is something extremely unique by the colors you find on the vintage pieces. Craftsmanship on the older ornaments are so defined and intricate, it’s hard not to fall in love!
5. Metallics always add the shimmer and the glimmer to your holiday decor. Mercury glass, glitter, silver and gold accents are great ways to add sparkle and pizzaz. I’m obsessed with metallics.
EA Interior Designs, Co. is owned by Interior designer, Emily Sheipe. Her forward thinking and creativity has helped her to become an established interior designer in South Hampton Roads. Learn more about her at http://eainteriordesigns.com/