Things To Do
5 Ideas for Traveling with Kids
1. If you’re going on a long road trip, try passing the time every hour by giving out “road trip” presents!
2. Make your own car seat organizer. Keep everything in one easy accessible location.
3. Create an activity binder. This is great not only for car rides, but for long waits in offices and restaurants.
4. Something that is super handy is a restaurant kit. This includes utensils, wipes, activities, and a few snacks just in case there is a long wait.
5. Package all snacks in individual packs so there’s no fighting and lots of options to choose from.