Things To Do
Posh Baby Event: Three days, thousands of items, one amazing children’s sale
With so many ways to buy and sell children’s items, the task of either side of the transaction can get overwhelming. There is the option of buying or selling your things online, through Yard Sale sites or community pages. This always seems like a good idea until you give your home address to a stranger or wind up selling your things for less because the buyer conveniently didn’t bring any change. The next option is selling or buying stuff at local consignment shops. Again, this seems like a great idea, however you have zero input on how much your item retails for and you are giving away more than half of the profits to the middle man. For these reasons, Lauren Jargowsky created Posh Baby Events! Finally an option that best represents both the buyers and the sellers, here are all the reasons why!
- Each local sale event is a great way for families to earn money and to buy goods at much lower than retail prices.
- Items that aren’t sold, and marked for donation, are given to local charities such as CHKD, Crisis Pregnancy Center and ForKids.
- Nicer shopping experience in a gym-sized pop-up shop that is organized in the most efficient way. Items are grouped by gender, size, and type to make shopping a breeze!
- Consignors are encouraged to sell outfits instead of single pieces, more value and the coordinating is done for you.
- No admission fees and shopping bags provided for your convenience.
- First 300 shoppers receive Goodie Bags with deals from local merchants.
- Every item is inspected for stains and smells before it even enters the sales floor.
- Shoppers can use cash and credit cards with out any fees!
- Not just kids stuff, maternity and family friendly vendors are onsite, too!
- Elsa will be at the sale on opening day, 9/24, from 10 am-11 am!
Posh Baby Events is the perfect venue to sell all the stuff your children no longer wear or play with. Lauren and her team take care of all the logistics, all you have to do is sign up, tag your items, and drop them off to be sold!
- You set the sales price for each of your items! Lauren provides guidelines to help you price, but ultimately you are the decision maker!
- Online consignment guides and videos help make the experience simple and enjoyable.
- $10 to Register (last day is Sept. 19th)
- Volunteer 3 shifts – 70% profit to you
- Volunteer 2 shifts – 65% profit to you
- Volunteer 1 shift – 60% profit to you and shop before the Consignors that don’t work a shift.
- Just want to consign, but not work as a volunteer? – 60% profit to you
- Consignors and Volunteers get to shop the pre-sale before the public!
For more information, visit PoshBabyEvents.com!
Click here to register as a Consignor!
Click here to register as a Volunteer!