Candy Cane Fudge Recipe
The flavors in this fudge are perfect for the holiday season and make great gifts as well! This recipe will make a relatively small batch, so you may want to double (or even triple) if you are sharing the love with friends and family!
- 10 oz. of Vanilla Baking Chocolate
- 7-oz. Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- ¼ Teaspoon of Peppermint Extract
- ¾ Cup of Crushed Candy Canes or Peppermint Candy
- Aluminum Foil
- Cooking Spray
- Baking Pan
- Line a 6×6″ baking pan with foil and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, mix the vanilla baking chocolate and sweetened condensed milk over medium heat, stirring continuously until the chocolate is melted.
- Remove from heat and stir until smooth. Add in peppermint extract and crushed candy canes and stir once more.
- Pour the fudge into the baking pan and chill for 2 hours.
- Slice and serve, or store the leftovers in an airtight container, refrigerated for up to two weeks.