Things To Do
Celebrate Easter with Customizable Crayola Crayon Boxes
Crayola My Way allows fans to customize their own box of Crayola Crayons – from a personalized message on the front of the box to the colors of the Crayons inside the box – in an easy, highly interactive process which is fun for both kids and adults. After choosing from one of five themes (Birthday, Firsts, My Art, Easter, and more) kids (or parents) can make the Crayola Crayon box their own by uploading a personal photo or piece of artwork to the front of the box, adding their favorite nickname, and more. When it comes to colors, kids can mix and match or handpick their favorite individual colors. Think pastels are perfect for Easter? Now you can get an entire 64-count box full of Dandelion and Lavender Crayons! Creating a personalized box is just four easy steps away – see below my signature for more details on the process.
Crayola My Way boxes are perfect for a non-traditional way to celebrate any occasion, milestone or quirky holiday; here are a few stories ideas which might interest you for March:
– Celebrate National Crayon Day on March 31– What better way to celebrate the iconic coloring tool and encourage creativity than with a customized box to use or save as a keepsake? To help you build out your story further, we can offer quirky and fun Crayon stats and tips from Crayola’s Director of Education on the benefit of using open ended toys like Crayons to foster creativity.
– Unique party favor ideas – Personalize with the birthday boy or girl’s photo and name and fill with their favorite colored Crayons.
- Go to this website: Crayola My Way
- Choose from 3 customizable products: 8-count Crayola Crayons, 64-count Crayola Crayons, or Crayola Art Case.
- Pick Your Colors: Mix and match your favorite Crayola colors by choosing from one of the 26 pre-selected Color Packs (Glitter Assortment, Neon Sign, and Yellow Fellows are just a few options) or handpick your favorite individual colors. Love the color Orchid? Now you can get a full box of Orchid Crayons. Get creative with a pregnancy reveal (what better way to say “It’s a Girl” than a box filled with pink Crayons?) or show your team spirit by choosing your favorite sport team’s colors. If you like the originals, you can also choose the Crayola Classics box.
- Select a theme: Crayola My Way offers six themes including Birthday, Holiday, Valentine’s Day, Firsts (First Day of School, First Box of Crayons), My Art (upload artwork or photos to be displayed on the front of the box) and Easter, with more than 50 total choices.
- Personalize with a Photo or Message: Upload a personal photo or artwork and add a name or message to make the box truly your own.