Contributing Blogger Form
WANT TO BLOG FOR US?
Do you have something amazing to share, but just never knew how to get started? Are you an experienced blogger looking for some additional exposure? Author? Are you an expert at parenting? Do you have an interesting story or an opinion that you think others could beneﬁt from reading? If so, we want to hear from you! Send us a note explaining a little about yourself, what you see yourself covering for us, and then submit a blog for us to review. As a contributing blogger, we will post your head shot and short bio under your submitted content. At this time, we are unable to pay, but can certainly increase your exposure! For any questions please e-mail us at email@example.com
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
– A unique voice/life experience/style
– Authors and experts with advice/tips
– Advice for our audience and strong takeaway messages
GUIDELINES FOR SUBMITTING
– Submit a brief bio of approximately 60 words or less and a profile picture.
– Include title of your blog, body of blog, and attach a photo (optional) that goes with your story. We prefer blogs to be around 700 words (bullet points work as well)
– We are not interested in commercial material and would like to see original content that ideally will live only on TidewaterParent.com. After 90 days, you may publish it elsewhere, if cited “as ﬁrst published on TidewaterParent.com.”
– Your writing may also be featured on our Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
SUBMIT A BLOG